KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

I think KBL SP is driven down by the possibility of Equity...

1. 74 Posts.
    I think KBL SP is driven down by the possibility of Equity Raising; seller probably thought about this when they were selling KBL from 22c

here's my thoughts

at 30.10 announcement, end of page 1, it stated " Closing cash at bank of $5.34 million with approximately $4.66 million in copper concentrate inventory"
    could I have got this wrong.?? this mean out $5.34M, $4.66m is stock on hand - Not cash
    don;t think miners can pay people with copper/gold..
    share you can !
    so unless $4.66M copper will be cash soon (ie very soon.)
    can't see how KBL going to 2013 to fund expansion plans without EQ raising.

KBL Drill Results/mine potential seem to mismatch SP compare to others (IMO)

again I quoted .." Feasibility study for Pearse is nearing completion, with an estimated 20,000 ounces of gold to be produced from July to December 2013, generating approximately $17 to $20 million of free cash flow before capital expenditure.

the wording .."before capital expenditure"
    which to me means, i need $15M+ to generate $20M
    next 6 months

if you look at support level on the SP today, at 15c seem to have some support; maybe someone is pricing the new issue between 10-13c.??

I hold KBL shares
    Disclaimer: don't take into account my words before investing in KBL, or KBLGA, the infos posted here are for discussion/sharing information only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.