AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

notice received, page-27

1. 21,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    Agree that Pathfinder-2 is now more critical than ever and will determine how we go forward financially. At the moment, he would have to give shares away and smash the SP with a CR to "anybody". "Free options" as a "sweetner", must be joking!! NIL value on any free options and the CR strike price will be at a huge discount!!
    MUST surely be their very last resort and I can't see them doing that while the SP is so low. There are till 4 months to pull a rabbit out of RC's magic hat for the AKKOAs, a heavilly discounted CR would put an end to that absoluteley. Won'thappen.

To maintain any credibility, I can only see two alternatives, selling down assets, including PEL105 and/or j/v with a solid partner who can give cash up front and to carry us for next three wells.

That ann today is just a certificate that RC can flash arround to boast about their ability to deliver. Sure, we are a small mob, but we deliver the goods. Can hear him spruiking that all over the industry and financial system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.