CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Shortchange,Maybe you should be the one doing some more reading...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Shortchange,

Maybe you should be the one doing some more reading in regard to what tv105 wrote in his comments. Because he has said nothing of the kind. He has just made some passing comments referred to a poster while asking a question, (You in this case), and you came up with a totally different one while creating a good bait, and making it all up to suit your purpose.

What is the real purpose....? That is the $64k dollars question.

Besides you still haven't come up with an answer as to why you just came out of the blue, and started firing blanks about what CDU has, and has not been doing. Funny and very interesting that you know a lot of things that none of us knows about it, though.

It has happened before you know, where some poster which was never heard of before, coming out in support of our Management, (any Management for that matter), but when brought to task, the poster quickly disappeared into the horizon never to be seen again.

Besides I find it very odd that within those 13 posts in total, two of them were moderated. And now, to reaxh the level of making legal threats to another poster, to me that is the limit.

Now, can I ask you, with all due respect, have you got anything to do with CDU, are involved in any ways or form with CDU or related to anyone within Management.?? That is a question with a very wide meaning as you would know. Lets start from there.

Live and let live as they say, and leave the arguments and legal threats to the one that they should act upon themselves.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.