CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

notice received ..., page-76

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    tv105,

I wouldn't worry too much about it mate.

Because I find it extremely interesting that a poster which appeared to have just joined HC, is coming out guns blazing in defence of the company, while finding the time of making threats to another poster that has been posting since Adam was a little boy.
    As to how those comments of his have been missed by the Mods, that I can't say. And, if it wasn't because I have posted a reply to him, I would have been tempted to TOU him/her for the comments made therein.

Live and let live as they say, but, obviously, that is not possible here. When the money takes full control of the brain, when it should always be the other way around, anything will then become possible.

This poster seem to easily forget that HC is for every one to put their views in black and white whether they might be in favour or against the company itself, (while following the posting guidelines of course), without running the risk of getting abused along the way.

IMHO, CDU has become one of the worst thread within the HC fraternity/community for personal attacks and abuse. And I have compared it in the past with a kindergarten environment. But that's me and it is my own opinion.

Me, personally I don't envy the job that the Mods are doing in trying to sort out the wheat from the chaff within these threads, and they should be thanked for doing it. They must have a hell of a lot of patience though. Let me tell you!!!

Anyway mate, enjoy the weekend coming. Better things to do in life than entering into an argument over some silly company shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.