AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Patience boys.Jefferies, if there was a takeover to consider...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Patience boys.

Jefferies, if there was a takeover to consider then there would be a Part A issued by that mob. So I don't think that would be the case. Of course that doesn't preclude discussions about a possible takeover. In that case it would be prudent of the directors to call a halt.

Vesp.

Good trade on GUL as you said. I dug deep for 300K extra shares at 5.9 and 6.0. That makes the valuation pretty close to fair value if the AGM is around 31c. I'm taking a punt that the beards will come out with something special tomorrow.

I couldn't get a handle on any f the placement at 31c either but certainly would have been keen. I think I have got as much cheap stuff as i'm going to get now in GUL and AGM so I might be sitting back and cheering from the sidelines for a while. Anyway, lets see whether there is a small placement available to all shareholders as well as sophisticated investors.

Tomorrow will be interesting and i'll be on a plane at opening so i'm not to phased if an announcement comes later in the day.

Chinkiat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.