CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hope2008, It's very hard to forecast any share price on cer for...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hope2008, It's very hard to forecast any share price on cer for any extension which might be short term or target share price in the future. Brokers and fund managers who have target prices set or have buy and sell recommendations on share price performance whether up or down are wasting your time.What i can say though is if we do get a longer term extension say 1-2 years + some reduction in debt i.e. fixing up the mess in super llc then investors should feel more at ease knowing that cer becomes even more stable and more stable in the eye of the public and potential buyers of cer assets.

If i was a cnp holder and wasn't sure to hold cer or cnp as a safer option i would say to the cnp holder that if u can swap the same amount in cer you are doing well.E.G if u hold 500,000 cnp you have done well if u can exchange that for the same amount in cer i.e 500,000 cer shares. This is my personal view as i feel much more comfortable with cer balance sheet as opposed to cnp balance sheet.

My personal opinion(DYOR) given a reasonable margin of safety and taking into account the type of environment where in.I personally think the shares are worth at least a "Minimum" of 60-70 cents Possibly More, but if super llc is fixed then the value is much more.My valuations is much more on the safer side.So is 10.5 cents currently cheap to buy cer shares? What do u think?? LOL

Keep in mind this is my personal opinion and others might have their opinion. Either way u are getting a bargain if u think straight and not let macro stuff get in the way.

Also think that people who sell cause dow jones has dropped overnight aren't making rational decisions because the next day the Dow Jones might be up then u buy back in "Stupid" even if the Dow Jones were to crash by 20-30% in one day this doesn't mean u sell; because our sp has already crashed, this should be a recovery point now i.e. sp slowly moving up. This is the reason why i recommend to other cer holders i.e. medium to long term holders to just be patient if u believe you have done your homework on cer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.