CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

notice received..., page-13

1. 370 Posts.
    I dont understand the constant negative posts from certain posters that speculate whats happening with the company or behind the scenes regarding some crappy media reports.
    There were plently of journalists who told Led Zeppelin that they would never be successful and they would sink like a Led Zeppelin. There were plently of people who told Andrew Forrest that Fortesque Metals would never get off the ground. Why invest in a spec stock and freak out every day.... If you do your research properly then you should remain *optimistic and be Patient!!!
    *as long as the company keeps delivering what you initially invested in them for, and so far CNX have delivered on time and within budget( along with a few great surprises like Incitec Pivot and Lyondell Basell...and there are apparently more huge global companies watching and waiting). If you wanted absolute certainty in a stock, invest in bluechips for the long term and DONT invest in spec stocks like CNX!

Some of my favourite quotes from Warren Buffet,

'If a business does well, the stock will eventually follow.'

'If you're an investor, you're looking on what the asset is going to do, if you're a speculator, you're commonly focusing on what the price of the object is going to do, and that's not our game.'

If this company is successful (and im pretty sure it will be) the future share price will be massive. So far everything remains on track and nothing has changed, not even tenure issues (only media speculation) until its a black and white statement from the Government and CNX announce it to the market.

If you also remember rule no.3 Never invest in specs more than you can afford to lose. Then whats to worry about? Maybe one day you will look at the SP and be very wealthy?

I personally invested in this company for its future potential to revolutionise the energy sector and it also seems the directors are reliable and capable to deliver future projects (another bonus). UCG has come and gone a few times, now its time has come. The big players want in and they are just letting co's like CNX develop the right technology!!! If not remember rule no.3...LOL

LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.