SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Correct me if I am wrong. I thought the whole idea of producing...

1. 429 Posts.
    Correct me if I am wrong. I thought the whole idea of producing the membrane in the USA, was to protect our IP. If heaven forbid, the whole operation should be moved to China, what certainty do we have regarding our IP? Can the Chinese be trusted not to replicate a 'similar product' once they know the formula? Lets face it, without the IP security SBN have nothing. I for one would be horrified to see the membrane produced in China. You only have to look at their reputation in signing future price contracts with commodities which would have to be honoured by the western world as being an enforceable and binding contract. But NO the Chinese just ignore them and want lower prices. What have we got, if we don't keep our IP under lock and key??
    The other point I would like someone to clear up. When this deal with the MPS goes through, what does Sbn get out of it?
    The way I read it, we get paid only for supplying the membrane. Siyi then produce the plastic and assemble the membrane and on sell it to MPS. SBN then get 15% of the TOTAL profit made by SIYI ?? Can someone confirm that we are getting paid outright for supplying the membrane or is it just 15% of the end product?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.