SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Contrary to your beliefs harvett i and others do get it.So here...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Contrary to your beliefs harvett i and others do get it.
    So here is my last shot at explaining it.

To answer your points.

1) who says we arent

2) Yes we are looking for partner but if it doesnt happen THEN the usa is shut and that is the scenerio i am talking about.

3) Take the word china out of the equation. The factory is owned by an international company with international qualifications including FDA the factory just happens to be in china.
    Hence why we didnt need approval for them to assemble oraline (ie attach the membranes to the unit) and why we wont need approval for them to do anything else like make membranes.

4) see 3

the usa operation costs us money, at the worst case scenario and we shut it tomorrow and sacked everyone and didnt make membranes we would not spend and a cent and cash would stay in the bank until china came off so china would be the be all and end all just like it is now whether you like it or not.

Obvisouly thats not going to happen yet but if we outsource everything (if we cant find a partner) to a accreditted company and shut the cash draining office then we save cash and have no accreditation problems you are hooked up on.

Express d (to use an example) could be a distributor which would receive a bigger margin (as our costs would be lower) as long as they delivered sales.
    They could cover the usa and europe say and siyi the rest.

Only cost to sbn manufacture and assembly by outsorce its that simple.

If you disagree thats fine mate but please dont say i dont get it because i do.

HAve a good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.