SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Gee wiz AJ "As far as the info regarding our outsourced assembly...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Gee wiz AJ

"As far as the info regarding our outsourced assembly company.
    Its not price sensitive where we now assemble oraline if some people on this forum actually treated people with courtesy and respect rather than blame them for everything that goes wrong I'm sure they would be able to find out this information from anyone of numerous sources."

Aj all you had to do was say that you rang JH and he gave you the low down. No need to be a moralist waging-your finger. One wonders at why you would have a debate and keep that sort of info to yourself. I clearly conceded last Friday the debate to you and asked for more information. You are suppose to respond with grace being the winning opponent of the debate not bit back with harsh words. I do not mind a bit of rough and tumble during the debat but to kick a guy when he has already conceded well its just not criket mate. LOL

I have emailed JH with a list of question, as you have suggested with your veiled slur above, on note 9 and will gladly share his response to all on this thread if it is appropriate to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.