SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

notice received, page-82

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Cheers Aj

Thank you for your response so far. You have all ways being a good and open poster on this thread I really don't want to argue with on a personal level, sorry if I came across that way in any of the debate thus far. But you are sounding a bit coy on your information which is not normally like you so I will persist to dig away.

You say

"Secondly why would i have to say where i obtained it?"

Why because the likes Vin and GSW which I know you have great respect for, have always lectured others about if you are going to make claims about SBN you had better be able to back them up.

I assumed that you got your facts from JH reading between the lines of your previous post. My assumption was a compliment to you if you think about it. However I obviously read you wrong. Sorry.

However this attitude you display now of "why should I have to say where" runs completely opposite to the AJ I have always known on this thread and are very surprised that you could even make such a statement. Are we to believe you for no other reason than "its AJ it must be true".

I respect you greatly but if you are going make public claims on this thread about SBL's current operations and not back them with sources..... well don't you think you are being a little bit precious then to ask people to "believe what I post or not its that simple". Only a Sith Lord deals with those sorts of absolutes. LOL

Like I said I have already emailed JH on this subject but I would rather you come out first and say why you believe O4 is currently being assembled in China (not SiYi).

Yours with the greatest respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.