SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

notice received, page-87

1. 57 Posts.
    This is my take on the state of SBN following the latest Investor Update.

The field trials to be conducted by the MPS will be with a variant of the
    Oraline device, this could possibly mean the Oraline VIII or an enhanced model of the Oraline IV. Either way I believe a strip for Ketamine will be the difference hence the statement in the Investor Update "As identified above, the MPS field trials have been delayed and reduced in scope to allow SBL to manufacture an improved version of the Oraline IV product". As stated in the update this issue has been resolved and I would like to point out that this is a separate issue from the quality issue arising from the required storage condition for the Oraline IV which is yet to be resolved as stated in the update yet the manner in which the update was written can easily imply that these two Product Performance Issues are somehow related when in fact they are separate.

I could give a far more in-depth critical evaluation of the Investor Update but suffice to say for those who are wondering what the hell I am talking
    about I will just state that there is an art form that all competent company directors should be well versed in and it revolves around the problem of how does one disclose all the facts so upon review they are seen but when first viewed they are obscured.

The Board of SBN know exactly what needs to be done and I believe they are doing it now more than ever. Whether they succeed is another matter but that's why we are all invested in such a speculative biotech, the rewards could be huge compared to the loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.