ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

notice recieved, page-9

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Wasa ..as you me tui GS and several others now have enough shares together to be in the top 20 list We should put forward a HC rep as a director on Impress.
    Mind you the fees they get for a salary are not that great especially compared to many others. I continue to look at other oilers and have yet to find a better buy on Fundamentals and near term cash flow. As far as trading as a TT Tech trade on charts we are sideways and HC traders rate us as a why bother. ITC is like a little home baked industry. The Directors have a Major share holding, they have treated all shareholders as equal in past capital raisings and they have put there money on the line. We are not flavour of the times yet those who bother to investigate ITC can not find any fault. Euroz like the company and its fundamentals . East Coast road show has not provided any stimulus as yet. Perhaps Eddie or Greg should do a podcast or broadcast as WDR and BCC chairman have.??? WHY bother when they know and other shareholders know the value of shares as yet unrecognised by the market. Is it a case of best house in the worse street ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.