AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

NOTICE RECIEVED, page-21

1. 559 Posts.
    I think we are looking at another opportunity...China canned, then this statement with the canned IBML...

Mantle wishes to note that during the detailed evaluations and negotiations with China Success on the Marketing and Sales arrangements for the Norton Gold Mine more beneficial offtake opportunities have come to our attention.

However, no timetable for the Scheme of Arrangement was released

Then this..

Leading into the meeting Mantle was approached by a number of substantial MCO shareholders seeking further clarification on the proposed transaction, and accordingly it was agreed to adjourn the meeting to a later date to allow sufficient time for Mantle to provide the relevant clarifications for the benefit of MCO shareholders.

Its clear you all know there is no cash to budget, hence as I said before, nothing can happen, eg..dare I say it...Norton! A successful business looks ahead not what it has right now.

IK can now go ahead, as he said this week: work toward a restart of operations at the Morning Star mine in anticipation of this approval and are thrilled to be able to now meaningfully progress the operation”

At this stage, I have no idea of whats in store, but a closure of 0.019 has to be good!

Zarra, I feel more confident on the Gold opportunity here.....even though I originally invested for the coal....

Lets hope so....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.