SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Notice the additional adjective?, page-13

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Alex

You honestly don't think that the big bank's own corporate governance would allow them to take the full, 100% risk in what is currently a speculative play.

I would have thought the approximate 40/60 split was a huge endorsement for the company and represents perhaps the maximum amount they could have taken in shares.

I still cannot help but see the renegotiated financing package, along with the latest announcement on uptake of warrants, as being a clear statement that SGH has given a strong case that it will survive and possibly even thrive.

I am not holding out much hope for anything more than a small profit in the second half of the year given added expenses associated with improving efficiency, etc, etc, but if the underlying story is good (improving cashflow, profit and a plan for paying down of debt), then this share price will be but a distant memory and a 'I wish I had bought more' type moment.

I have my initial purchase, bought in 2 lots, and will wait for confirmation before (hopefully) averaging up.

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.