SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Alex You honestly don't think that the big bank's own corporate...

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Alex

You honestly don't think that the big bank's own corporate governance would allow them to take the full, 100% risk in what is currently a speculative play.

I would have thought the approximate 40/60 split was a huge endorsement for the company and represents perhaps the maximum amount they could have taken in shares.

I still cannot help but see the renegotiated financing package, along with the latest announcement on uptake of warrants, as being a clear statement that SGH has given a strong case that it will survive and possibly even thrive.

I am not holding out much hope for anything more than a small profit in the second half of the year given added expenses associated with improving efficiency, etc, etc, but if the underlying story is good (improving cashflow, profit and a plan for paying down of debt), then this share price will be but a distant memory and a 'I wish I had bought more' type moment.

I have my initial purchase, bought in 2 lots, and will wait for confirmation before (hopefully) averaging up.

Milesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.