WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Opel, yes to 3, a definite huge red no to two!* becoming...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Opel, yes to 3, a definite huge red no to two!

* becoming cashflow positive Yes
    * Reduit sales figures exceeding X amount Yes
    * successful launch of bodyguard NO
    * Bodyguard sales figures exceeding X amount Yes
    * successful launch of Vitamin patch (Vit.D?) NO

Do you recall that we have already rewarded the previous directors 12mil old shares for OBJ 'receiving royalties from the licencing of the second technology' device to P&G? Recall how a work-for-hire payment for the delivery of an arm-full of prototype devices was claimed to be product royalties! They literally shoe-horned the magic word "royalty" into an announcement just so they could claim one of the three tranches of free shares before the term expired (lest all 3 should fail). This was in mid 2017 and the product has still not launched as of today! So a performance benchmark designed to bring benefit to shareholders managed to be a boon for directors and a big nothing for the rest of us.

Before last week, I would not have worried that the new board would repeat such an outrage. I had faith in their abilities and that their interests were aligned with shareholders. Now with this selfish, stupid act, they have drained my reservoir of good will. If enough people feel similarly, then that could be a significant loss for this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.