WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Notice to Company Secretary for General Meeting, page-32

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    I wouldn’t suggest going down this path at all. All of these things could happen but it wouldn’t necessarily mean the MC and SP increases to a level that satisfies shareholders. While the milestones proposed need to be adjusted, I respect the board presenting MC as the measure for success as this is the truest way to drive shareholder wealth at the same time as rewarding them assuming dilution isn’t expansive.

I have expressed my concerns directly to the board about the levels proposed and also followed Beancounters lead which I take my hat off to him for the actions and not just the words.

While we don’t know what will transpire and we hope the board make the necessary changes and operate with integrity, it is worth reminding old and new that much of the emotion at the moment is how easy the levels appear to be. If you are a believer that a MC of $40m and a SP of $0.27c is a walk in the park, don’t lose sight of the opportunity right before your eyes as the SP today sits at 18 cents. (a 50% gain awaits regardless of the outcome here).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.