FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Hey guys, Been doing some snooping around and found some sutff...

1. 1,811 Posts.
    Hey guys,

Been doing some snooping around and found some sutff which could be worth noting. All information i have provided below has been freely accessed via the internet.

Fermiscan have cropped up in the ASIC gazette with the NOTICE OF INTENTION TO DECLARE A SECOND AND FINAL DIVIDEND to creditors under form 546, Sub regulation 5.6.65 of the Corporations Act 2001 - to be declared on the 27th Sept 2011.

Its my belief this dividend is payable to creditors through capitol raised and should not affect shareholders? The ability to provide this second dividend to creditors IMO highlights that FER is doing OK moving forward, since this would require appropriate capital to be raised in order to fund the dividend.

IMO FER continues to move forward and i believe that the potential of this company has yet to be seen. This i believe is an indicator as to the progress they have been making.

As i understand from my research, this final dividend to creditors should wrap up the liquidation saga that occurred between 2006-2011. I have provided some information below.

The company was in (voluntary?) administration & had a DoCA with creditors to ensure the company provided a return to creditors as opposed to winding down.

Control of the company was returned to the directors in 2010, the company was re listed i believe in March 2011 & the DoCA was terminated on the 11th June 2011 (Note the increase in share price from here - another good sign of progress)

Creditor Information

Deed of Company Arrangement

Gazette Listing

DISCLAMER: It is not my intention in any way to mislead or misinform with the posting of this information, if there are any inconsistencies in what i have posted, please feel free to correct me. I only intend on providing the facts as i see them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.