VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Notice to management!!!!

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1142
    Well, I have resisted posting on this site, mainly because of the BBF contributions and also the repeat negativity....However, for the past 6 months AR has hinted about a "New Discovery" at Mt.Lindsey being (Tin), along with an updated PFS..... I hope for his sake he does deliver on both at the same time in order to save their arse's for the AGM....Because a "PFS" without a "Major Discovery" at Mt.Lindsey will not carry much weight to our share price and on that note AR and the management will take us for a ride with just only a "PFS"....Hence, it will be just another B.S story like "Riley"....We always seem to have plenty to look forward to like EM's at "Kulin", "CHN" drilling results, EM's at "GGN", drilling Results at Mt.Lindsey, we hear nothing from our new Team at Mt.Lindsey....But I have a good Memory we heard plenty from the "BBF" people at our last AGM when other Share Holder were cut off from asking Questions.....Let’s hope we get the following news from "GGN", "Kulin", and "Mt Lindsey" PFS and the "Major Discovery" (being Tin) that was mentioned by him (A.R) by the month of September, other wise he needs to piss off and hand his job to someone who at least can provide updates in a timely Manner....I know a number of top 20 holders who are ready to vote A.R and this management down if they don't deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $81.10K 3.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1931117 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 856561 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1647475
Last updated 14.49pm 22/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.