APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Notice to Remove Director - Corps Act, page-116

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi Aussieyank,

With MT retiring or being forcefully ousted (unless of course his latest deal comes thru) come the end of January, this will be the most exciting news to come APG's way in a long time. At least for me and I'm confident the same feeling exists with other shareholders.

For one, it brings new blood to the company. 2, Pretty sure they won't be getting the exorbitant salary either. Probably will be set up on performance rather than just putting in their time. Obviously will have to wait and see, but one thing is certain, it will be very different.

I've heard thru the grape vine, people in the industry don't want to do business with Mt. If this is true, then just changing the managing director should be a huge plus. 

I see the changing of the guard a massive benefit to APG with huge potential to shareholders. I reckon when this news comes out, most of the sell side will extract their offers and move them up the line a ways. Also, many hundreds of millions of shares will move on good news.  I think we have exciting times ahead of us. And no, not ramping, just thoughts on paper.

Rickaroonie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.