APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

It's easy to say "Shareholders need to embrace change, not fear...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

It's easy to say "Shareholders need to embrace change, not fear it", but I don't think enough consideration is being given to MBarring's good point. APG's quarterly report released today shows they had $174,000 at the end of the quarter ending 30 September 2018. If the motion ends up crystallising a comparatively large liability, surely this warrants deep consideration before acting. I say "if". I have no idea if this is actually the case but are there investors more across APG who do?

Finally, it is all very well to have a director removed but is there a good replacement? Doesn't sound like a good idea to create a vaccum - and, if APG is actually making good progress on one or more of the deals mentioned, the removal may actually adversely affect the negotiation process.

I am a quite new holder and haven't gone through the years of disappointment many of you have. Nevertheless, I suggest carefully thinking through all implications of having the MD removed.

It may be the right move, it may not. I honestly don't know. However, actions have consequences and everything should be properly thought through. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.