ATH 16.7% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Notice Under Section 708A, page-49

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks pivalde,

The report does not mention calcium and irons density at the location of damage. For example, in a blockage of a coronary artery, there are two main causes, a blood clot, or calcification of the artery in which requires a stent or a coronary artery bypass graft. A blot clot can be dissolved with specific medications, although still investigated +/- a stent.

Therefore at the aggregation point, what is the density ?, if its like a hardened calcified deposit, the drug may do little, but prevent the spread or further aggregation to other sections. If the drug softens, the aggregation, hopefully in time may completely dissolve and return to homeostasis, than hopefully show some rejuvenated neuron growth. And thats why i believe this drug will do great in early diagnosis, as the saying goes prevention is better than cure.

Anyways, with the above, I guess thats why we are all here, as we believe in this drug, and await to see results.

Now Im not sure who mentioned something early in a post, but I did some reading on monkey v human brain. The only difference between us was our brains were more dense, but all other workings such as neuron function all worked the same, hence another exciting reason to believe in this drug when looking at primal studies. Weirdly enough, the report also stated our brains are closer in similarity to dolphins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.421K 620.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 66250969 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 11640945 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 441333
Last updated 14.07pm 09/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.