PEN 10.0% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

notice, page-12

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    ROLL FRONTS EXPLAINED_Hangseng Post: 4110349 31/05/09

Hope this answer your question.

"Those grades are very good"

The "Nose" by the way is where the pot of gold is and PEN has only just found them. This is what I have been waiting for...the grades I am almost certain now will remain very good, if not better.

A snippet from the link above...

"Before the technicals below...
    In the simplest terms ever explained to me by a geologist is that if you can imagine the roll front and a fine filter (sandstone) when making ground perculated coffee. What is captured by the filter (sandstone) as the water flows through is the rich uranium deposits that form into roll fronts. Above and below are "confining" impermeable layers as explained below, which prevents the uranium leaching out so it can only follow the direction of the water flow and is captured.

Almost like nature created a pipe with a filter at the end of it.

The uranium grades lessen after the roll front, so the target is to create the ISR process at the richest source possible being the roll fronts. That is where the well recovery holes will be placed is my understanding, as per below.

When you have multiple stacked roll fronts as in Lance they are "stacked" vertically, creating an even richer mutiple source of uranium which is highly suited to ISR mining."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.538M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 268799 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 5585591 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.