ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Now I'm only estimating so don't bite my head off,but our boss...

1. 570 Posts.
    Now I'm only estimating so don't bite my head off,but our boss so far has kept a lid on everything,he has been very professional keeping us updated at all times ,he is a very good negotiator with exceptional people skills from what I'm reading about him,he has kept the traders away from our stock because nothing has leaked unlike many other much bigger companies I have.EG NEWCREST !!!!!,.
    He has been off on his timing but if you look at the announcements he has wanted from day one a deal that was going to benefit his shareholders ( being a major holder himself ) Now I would be bold by saying there will be a very good announcement but it may take some time for the wider market to get wind of this as it is only a tiny company but massive prospects..
    I am a fairly big holder so I'm biased yes but I reassure you all what ever announcement and whatever deal we have achieved it can only be positive as we could never do it alone,I will now sit back and enjoy the fruits of my patience and will not be selling untill we start drilling this will be a monster and 20 cents will only be the beginning.Good luck all and well done on your patience .PS Don't forget we have the African government on board!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.