SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Noticed Received, page-18

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Cancelled the Company’s planned capital raising of A$7 million, due to sooner than expected
    revenues from Syntonic’s business (including Syntonic’s distribution and license agreement with
    Tata Communications and Freeway by Syntonic’s service launch in Southeast Asia) and
    accelerated sales pipeline opportunities with global tier-1 mobile carriers and major content
    providers seeking to expand their audience reach with sponsored data;

 With the sooner than expected revenues and Pacific’s existing cash reserves, Syntonic will have
    sufficient funding for its business expansion plans. The Company will now only undertake a A$1
    million capital raising through the issue of 50 million shares at not less than A$0.02 per share,
    with provision to raise an additional A$1 million in oversubscriptions on the same terms at the
    Directors’ discretion.

This has been on my mind for awhile, so here it goes. Here's my SPECULATION: Pls. DYOR

Syntonic was originally going to raise $7 million to cover 2 years worth of operating capital. But cancelled it.
    I'm going to stick my neck out there and speculate that the license fee received from the Tata deal will come in at $1.5 -$5 million. Why?

a) If PSF had $2million on the balance sheet. Original CR of $7million would total $9 million. Post acquistion SYN will have $4million of allocated capital, leaving a shortfall of the original sum of $9 million by $5million. Hence my guess of $5million on the high side.

b) However if we take the conservative speculation and GG was factoring in to close a couple/few of these deals like the Tata deal to cover the $5million required capital (due to the exposure Syntonic received at MCES conference in Spain ) then my low end guess would be $1.5 - $2.5 million.

My question is how would this affect the market capitalisation of SYN?

Now before the gestapos decide to jump on me for ramping. THIS IS IMHO. PLS DYOR AS I COULD BE WRONG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.