SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Noticed Received, page-34

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @makeBank
    Great minds think alike.
    The other reason I believe my figures to be true is when I spoke to GG at Techknow regarding the Tata deal. He didn't mention any figures.
    I recall him getting excited and mentioned a few points:

a) The licence fee is upfront and paid to Syntonic already regardless of the fact that Tata has not launched the CSP as yet. It's costing Tata communications $$ for everyday they don't go live with the Syntonic CSP platform. So Syntonic was still waiting at that stage.

b) I think GG was looking to close or do other deals with other Tier 1 Telcos to raise the initial $7 CR and cancelled the CR as money was not required and he didn't want to dilute investors value which he won my respect for that.

c) So I concluded that the upfront Licence fee alone would be enough to cover the CR amount. It would be the only initial revenue figure that is upfront and can be safely accounted for. The other variable will come once the CSP launch is underway.

My question still stands, if we are right. What would the MC of Syntonic be given these revenue figures and hence reflection on the share price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.