IB8 0.00% 40.0¢ ibosses corporation limited

Noticed this one in the gainers and losers, down 12% on $2k

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Anyone know much about this?

Seems interesting. Big market cap for small business. It provides training programs for entrepreneurs (looks like mostly in Asia focussed) and then takes an equity stake in those who want to take it to the next level, and also owns equity stakes in some of the starts ups it has started and other already operating businesses.

Website needs serious work. Prospectus hard to read

I don't quite mind this. They could snag a few Asian starts ups that one day become big winners

I like Bailador but they need to sell an asset for a profit., I disliked PowerHouse because of the salaries and that they have not it seems ever sold a business they incubated, and I passed on H2Ventures because they truly had no idea

But, this is clever. Millions of kids with an idea in Asia, this is the way for them to make it happen

The iBosses Group

The iBosses Group is dedicated to inspiring and leading potential entrepreneurs in their pursuit of success through our individually-tailored training programmes.

With iBosses Corporation Limited based in Australia, iBosses has expanded to include multiple centres located in Singapore (iBosses Private Limited), Hong Kong (iBosses Hong Kong Limited) and Malaysia (YES Academy Licensee).
    iBosses is an internationally recognized and ever-growing corporation that has been registered as a member of the Franchising and Licensing Association (Singapore) – FLA Singapore – iBosses.

iBosses’ Services Overview

In our modern society, we see an exponential increase in young and adventurous people hopping onto the lucrative economic bandwagon of entrepreneurship, but have they stopped to consider what skills and knowledge are required before becoming a successful entrepreneur? Do they know how to move in the right direction?
    Welcome to iBosses. We provide the following services to anyone who is keen on entrepreneurship:
    • Entrepreneurship Training
    • Entrepreneurship Mentorship
    • Entrepreneurship Digital Platform
    What is the iBosses Digital Age Millionaire/CEO Programme about?

In this 12-month programme, you and your business idea will be put on the fast track; stream-lined via iBosses Entrepreneurship Maturity Model ™ with the only limitation being yourself.  See how far you can go. You will be given the tools, tips and tricks and the support you need to make your vision a reality; the key steps needed to build a successful start-up.

This programme is action-oriented, the curriculum consists of practical research into identifying business opportunities, capturing value, evaluating market opportunity, financing an entrepreneurial start-up, developing USP’s, successful pitching and selling strategies and assessing resources for setting up and steering a business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.