AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

From todays NMB....

1. 113 Posts.
    From todays NMB.

http://www.noticiasdemineracao.com/...tra projeto Pedra Branca ao ministro de Minas

Translated with Google.

The directors of Avanco Resources had a meeting on Tuesday (11),  with the Minister of Mines and Energy, Eduardo Braga, and the Geology secretary, Mining and Mineral Processing, Carlos Nogueira in Brasilia. The goal was to present the copper project Pedra Branca, near the Australian investment company in Brazil.
    The President of the Administrative Council, Colin Jones and the CEOs Luis Mauricio Azevedo and Tony Polglase were in the capital of the country to present the progress of construction of the project Antas North, consisting of mine and treatment plant for copper concentrate production Parauapebas, Para.

During the meeting, the group showed the minister the following , Pedra Branca, also  copper. "They were very excited to hear that Pedra Branca is three times bigger than Antas and will be the largest underground mine in the country," Polglase said in an e-mail sent to the NMB.

According to him, the minister assured that the federal government supports projects and initiatives Advancement and accepted an invitation to the inauguration of Antas North mine in early 2016. Construction has completed the earthworks stage and begins the part of civil construction, even as we complete them access to the area of the plant and the mine.

According to Advancement, which operates in Brazil through the companies AVB Mining and Advancement Resources Mining, commissioning will start in February 2016.

"Exactly eight years after its IPO [initial public offering] based on Antas discovery in July 2007 [on the Australian stock exchange, the ASX] the Advancement starts to build the project," says Polglase, which considers this short time to mining projects of this nature. The discovery of the mineral body was taken by geologist Antonio Madalosso, who now holds the position of chief geoscientist mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.