MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

notsa zed

1. 6,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Cheers for your feed back guys, although I didn't consider I was ramping in that exact form, I do try to keep a possitive attitude about the stocks I hold and with the irregular market I feel it is good to try and keep a stock in a possitive light, as we are not the only people who read this info. There is about 3500 viewers one line most days (who also talk to someone) and if I can assist them to make a buck on my knowledge about a quality stock, thats got to be a good thing. I have gone to the time trouble and the expense to contact the Co, several times now and gather info for alls benifit and information Is "in my opinion only" based on my conversations and I expect people to DYOR and not buy based on my sayso.
    But if my words have helped keep the SP up then I'm happy with that esp in the irregular market we are in.
    I do detest down rampers and negative posters, don't we all.....they are in it purley for themselves.
    I am also not suprised the Co didn't announce before Xmas given the hammering we have had due to the Americans.
    Zed, I am well in the profit and do not need to ramp.
    But thanks guys and sorry if I have offend.
    Happy new year all and good trading.
    Cheers from NZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.566K 292.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78955 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.