This data came from 3 independent sources which have always had...

1. 95 Posts.
    This data came from 3 independent sources which have always had a track record of accuracy and integrity.

If we can't even agree on the raw data what hope is there ?

So you claim Darwin's temperatures have not gone up - whoop de woo .

Take a step back and look at the last decade, at the extreme weather events the world has experienced in the last decade:

Hurricane Katrina
    The European heat waves of 2003
    Adelaide's runs of 40-plus days
    The Victorian bush fires
    Britain's record temperature smashed
    Greenland ice sheet retreating rapidly
    Arctic sea ice in sharp retreat
    Increased incidents of forest fires around the world
    Siberian permafrost melting
    Increased incidents of floods worldwide
    Measurable sea level rise
    Bleaching of coral reefs
    Increase in ocean acidification
    Increased incidents of major storms

The list goes on and on and on. Did we really have this frequency of extreme weather events in the past ? Really. If you won't accept the raw data then what does your gut tell you. Planet's cooling ? I think not.

Now the Met Office releases the raw data showing that the last decade was the hottest on record and lo and behold apparently it's been doctored despite the fact that it concurs with two credible alternative world-respected sources.

When I read on these pages claims that the world has cooled over the last decade and that we really ought to be worried about global cooling I think the following :

1. Ideaologically motivated
    2. Head in the Sand
    3. Nutter

The data is out there. The world is warming. Let's blow away these ridiculous conspiracy theories, accept that the world has a serious problem and discuss the best ways of solving it.

Baggy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.