TLG 2.60% 37.5¢ talga group ltd

Are you thinking flying from Sweden to Perth first class is a...

1. 4,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Are you thinking flying from Sweden to Perth first class is a good use of shareholder funds?

Shareholder funds that came about through dilution from a Capital Raising below the prior CR price?

More than happy for this to occur if the MD is time constrained, and needs to fly around to create value (by inking deals).

But whilst we await a mining permit in relation to an avoidable circumstance that is now costing us time and money....let the share price be the jury on that one.

I am a big fan of what the MD has done (vertical integration) - he's created an asset/ business that in my view, meets the investment criteria for even the great Warren Buffet.

But he is now (and has been) struggling to execute the final piece of the jigsaw, and we shouldn't let him rest on his laurels. It's time to deliver or handover to someone that can before we miss this critical window to become a first mover.

Time to deliver.

Abermarle and General Motors have indicated the time is now.

Let's hope we aren't still waiting in 5 years (and the MD still flying around on CR funded roadshows)
    Last edited by tt2000: 18/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.