NOV 5.00% 5.7¢ novatti group limited

perhaps not this week. boom sentiment is back, inflation...

1. 34,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    perhaps not this week. boom sentiment is back, inflation pressures overdone, and it is not yet after May 21, this might be their last good week, if forecasts are anything to go by?

Over The Weekend, there has been much talk of mass fighting, fixing, ejections and talk of systemic money laundering problems in Australia which must be cleared up post May 21 no matter who wins.

Australia might be becoming a haven for money laundering, there will need to be significant action beyond Star, Crown, Ladbrokes, Universities, house purchasing, attorneys, accountants, all payments, banks, and financial services in general.

With Xi potentially facing a coup in Beijing, NOV may face problems with ChinaPayments and the new regime, hopefully better than the last, but the Party and 14 Dongchangan Avenue do not change their spots over night. And certainly not in a week.

Li, Chen Wenqing or Wang Yi, whoever takes power could be more difficult for NOV’s prospects than Xi was.

A return to lockdowns in Melbourne from the new Virus strains in South Africa might help NOV abut I think Australia even Labor are sick of lockdowns and I am unsure of whether NOV should expect more lockdowns to help their prospects and SP.

Forlorn hopes but perhaps not such a bad week for NOV? Roaring twenties might finally start globally, if AUstralia fixes up its money laundering, crime and financial services problem down there it might also do good out of the 20s, that may keep NOV afloat.

Last edited by JCoure: 15/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.5¢ $3.037K 52.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.