NOV 5.19% 7.3¢ novatti group limited

The pending announcements that I anticipate could lead to...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The pending announcements that I anticipate could lead to increased volume and a possible breakout are:

1. US launch of Emersion - before the end of this month
    2. Positive quarterly update - increasing run rate and positive news flow
    3. The launch of Rentpay which was pushed back by 4-6 weeks (originally scheduled for this month) due to the recently announced agreement with Sky Credit and the management's decision to include the offer within the initial launch. Novatti need to make their own annoucement relating to their involvement to coincide with the PR noise that will be created by Rent.com. In my opinion, Novatti is significantly undervalued when using Rent.com as a benchmark. This is based on the financial KPIs and Novatti's diversified business with multiple income streams.
    4. Last but not least, the banking licence - I'm expecting this within the next couple of months. With an stronger balance sheet, increased profile through new licenses and numerous tier 1 agreements that were entered into since the application was submitted. You would expect Peter and the team to be able to negotiate much improved terms aligned to any funding agreement. This is the single most important short term milestone for shareholder value.

Someone previously used an excellent analogy of a railway track (Novatti's infrastructure) and the stations representing the third party agreements such as LifePay and RentPay as the stations whereby anyone using them creates revenue for Novatti. This this is the unknown element to another potential catalyst for a breakout - a significant new development yet to be announced!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.004(5.19%)
Mkt cap ! $27.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $2.365K 32.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44094 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 40540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.