NOV 2.00% 4.9¢ novatti group limited

I think it's been a painful lesson for those who sold early...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I think it's been a painful lesson for those who sold early particularly with the last few 30% moves upwards and "difficulty" buying back.

However, I believe a buy over the next 12 months has great potential upside over a medium term time frame. And that's a wonderful feeling. That fellow shareholders will make money if they practice and can afford to implement an adequate timeframe.

Simple formula which I've said ages ago. Buy and hold and don't trade IMHO.

You get a small cherry and sprinkles if you sell. The full sundae is for the HODLERS.

Well beyond securing the banking licence you can just smell the growth ahead for NOV.

I bought more this week off the back of the almost totally derisked banking licence.

Now it seems to be a 90-95% chance of being secured as they are obviously in dialogue with APRA (per announcements).

I still believe we have more catchup to do with the stellar fundamentals of the exisiting payments business/es - banking licence is pure upside still IMHO.

The funding round directly into the bank would have looked different if NOV were tentative about securing the licence IMHO.

All the best NOV long term holders. Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $4.003K 79.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8363 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 10593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.