NOV 0.00% 5.5¢ novatti group limited

I think right now it's a very difficult stock to provide TA or...

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I think right now it's a very difficult stock to provide TA or even talk about fundamentals.

I'm no TA expert.

But, I've been holding and adding since .25 and continue to add.

I have a target for my bag and it's well on the way. This drop was heaven sent from my perspective.

This is not a pump and dump or quick flip.

$NOV has a real Northstar vision as a Global Leader with 21C financial rails. (Vision, strategy, operational execution, customer sat)

Go Macro here, this is the decade of global regulation as the Financial world comes kicking and screaming (Some happily, others freaking out) into the world of 24/7/365 of global finance. Yes crypto has shown this is a real opportunity, DeFi, DeAI, Stable Coins, P2P lending, new business models, Fat Protocols ~ The App is dead long live the DApp.

It's not just Distributed Ledger Technology or Blockchain driving this change. It's also intergenerational (Boomers finally letting go, 3 gens underneath ready to bury them) and driven by an insta-experience of three Web generations with the convenience of online information moving at light speed.

Money will be ... frictionless, Organisations that are positioned to provide money moving as fast as data and you're talking Global presence and global revenue, 24/7/365.

#NOV may or may not make it but they have a very complex list of technologies and capabilities ... if this all comes together as a simple B2B/B2C platform that enables money to move like information...

#GLTA

So I'm long ... 5 years+
    ---
    Kumo @The_Mainlander

Last edited by The_Mainlander: 17/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29387 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 7 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.