NOV 0.00% 5.7¢ novatti group limited

NOV options, page-4

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    Thanks for the summary on all the current NOV options - as there is obviously quite a few different options that have been issued over the past few years!!

As a long term NOV holder that is (and remains) bullish on this business, I have generally been OK with the high number of different options that have been issued over the years.

Except for the last 15 million x 20 cent options that were issued a month or so ago - which have now decreased to 13 million x 20 cent options with Abigails resignation from the NOV board.

Whilst they have done a good job to this point, I felt that NOV management (& Peter Cook) have taken advantage of some extreme negative macro conditions around the world - to issue themselves a massive amount of low priced (20 cent) options.

IMO this was really opportunistic & greedy (as they are already being remunerated well for a company with a market cap of only around $70m), and it certainly dented some of the confidence that I have in this management team.

Whilst these options will put some further funds into the NOV account, IMO there is no way that a 20 cent strike price can be justified by PC & his team?

Especially as they must have known at the time just how close the RADI was to being issued.

Still think NOV will be a cash flow positive & highly profitable & much bigger market cap company at some point, but was definitely not happy with this massive amount of low priced options being issued to management a month or so ago

Hopefully this quarterly shows the resumption of strong revenue growth, and I am really hoping that it also continues with the progress towards this business being cash flow positive.

Taking the approximately $3m in annual costs of the "banking team / business" out of the quarterly expenses should definitely assist this business to get to cash flow positive sooner.

Hope 2023 is a great year for everyone
    Last edited by Brett M H: 31/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.