SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

nova exploration update, page-47

1. 12,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    No worries Bas. I haven't formed an opinion yet on Conductor 5. Obviously they've got some structure to deal with there and today is the first I've read anything on it. My comments relate to conductor 4, which they have been going at for a while now, and presumably was the 2nd most promising to follow up. Way back when, I said it looked like it might not be just park, drill and hit, and that SIR's valuation would seem to be factoring similar such ideals for more than just conductor 1.

I can't see a lot of marginal dissemininated and stringer ore doing the bluesky cause a lot of good.

The other thing I might add is that there seems to be a bit of chat with a negative tone towards the nearology plays. Have some punters forgotten that Nova is touted as the first deposit within a potential new mineral province? Given that SIR's valuation presumably includes that premise and they hold a lot of ground then it is definitely in SIR holders' interest that nearology plays do exist and there are a lot of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.