EYE 8.62% 26.5¢ nova eye medical limited

As I said, I am going to wait till the end of the week to see if...

1. 1,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    As I said, I am going to wait till the end of the week to see if we really do have a break. Could very easily be some games being played here. The volume and a strong close above 28 is indicating strength of the move, and if it's a 'genuine' break, it should move quickly into the 30s.

I think the signals we have today (break with volume) will be like a candle to a moth for traders. Not a certainty, but we will be on the radar and tomorrow could get interesting. But if we see a false break, and we move to low 30s midweek but by Fri we are back @ 25, the resistance @ 28 is obviously further strengthened. With no news - I am questioning today's move

However, as I said earlier in the thread, I'd love to see the inevitable surge on the break as the traders enter, with the inevitable pullback on the profit taking, but not fall below 28-30, thus becoming the new support until news in late June / July gets us going on the way to 50.

But again, if the numbers are that good at that time, we'll get to 50 soon enough on fundamentals - Whether it's from 25 or 35.

Good luck to the traders - you may see some good volume. Last chance for 20s entry / top up may be over now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.025(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.5¢ $332.8K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 121450 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 154073 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.