EYE 0.00% 22.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Chart Thread, page-226

1. 14,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7438
    Here’s the two main reasons based off my charting why I said it would close.
    Go back to my chart and you will see that the gap is way outside of bollie bands and only extremely rarely would you get a breakaway gap from out there.
    And secondly, the SP had already had two strong sessions prior to the big gap open on Monday therefore it’s always unlikely that a gap will remain from that high up the ladder.
    In my experience for a breakaway gap to remain they really need to be created down the bottom around the 22 cent mark.
    This is just my opinion and I’m often wrong as it’s not a perfect science.

Where I was wrong and am pretty disappointed about is that holders didn't see any further growth yesterday morning . The reason I say that is because the buying volume was so strong on Monday that it would have been easy to assess that it had more in it the next day due to the news sinking in and a bit of fomo. Anyway, wasn’t to be and there was a fair bit of profit taking going on so well done to those making bank.

Regardless of all that, there are bigger things in play than gaps and now that it’s printing back inside bollies again there will be opportunities for some quick trades here and there. Point is, don’t just sit around waiting for dam gaps to fill, the price action is far more important IMO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.