EYE 0.96% 26.3¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Chart Thread, page-2

1. 7,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    @StealthInvest I am no chart expert that's for sure, I tend to use them for timing a buy/sell based more on fundamentals and/or 'potential' - potential in my mind anyway.

My previous comment was that the SMA technicals that some people look for are SO out of whack here due to the complete smashing the SP took when LT loyal retailers got shafted & soph's etc got handed a bundle at 18c, WAY under what was current SP.

'Normally' I would be looking for 20 day SMA to cross 50 dat SMA but that is a while away due to the above CR SO ... my comment was '1st comes the volume' which is meant to mean 'someone/s' knows something and/or are acting on 'potential - in this case I assume FDA approval of iTrack.

As to SMA's, all I can say/see is that they have all turned UP but no 'crosses' yet. In this case if you wait for a cross you will have missed a big chunk of the move. I personally bailed on half my VERY long term holding towards the end of 2021, around mid 40's to mid 30's as the SP was trending down & the company was producing IMO very poor/disappointing results. I did re-invest some of that - not enough in hind sight - when it briefly went under 20c after the 18c CR, due also to some infectious enthusiasm & excellent research by @The analyst - thank you.

I still have enough that I will be VERY happy if this move keeps going but the history of these clowns tells me to be careful until actual meaningful increased sales start happening. I will be paying more at that stage & maybe it will be too expensive by then based on 'potential' - so be it.

Best of luck with your decision. IMO EYE has the 'eye' of many ATM due to this run in a very tough market. Not many shares on issue & it can run nicely at times. It looks to me like there is still some gas in the tank. It has gone way to far to fast to be a profit taking dump by the 'lucky' CR mates etc, it looks more like unmet demand.

If it breaks that resistance at the 32c yearly high this coming week it will draw more attention for sure. Could be a great week, especially if we get the anticipated FDA approval AND that doesn't trigger a short term 'sell the news' selling event.

As I said above, if meaningful increases in the new iTrack advanced sales come in & EYE starts taking a decent chunk of the market share then long term .... boom

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5152/5152489-84113a854c51976d232ade5eaaabec9c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.3¢
Change
0.003(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $37.29K 143.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34925 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 74763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ 61531
Last updated 12.16pm 13/05/2024 ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.