EYE 5.56% 25.5¢ nova eye medical limited

"time in the market is better than trying to time the market" --...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    "time in the market is better than trying to time the market" -- I think this is a view held by many of the top performing fund managers, at least it is one held by the top fund manager. Many of the large institutional buyers will be looking at 30c and won't care even the slightest bit that not long ago it was priced much cheaper, they will only see an incredibly undervalued stock. There is definitely no reason that once they have completed their thorough due diligence they won't back up the truck and buy every single share they can get their hands on. If they know this will eventually be priced in the dollars, there is no point for them to gamble waiting to see if it goes down a little before buying. They will take whatever they can get before it is too late to buy in the cents. I guess that is the difference between retail and professional buyers; retail sees a price going up or down whereas the professionals see a company with a particular level of quality that is either over or under valued based on an analysis of the fundamentals.

Of course there are funds which are trading more frequently and using things like TA and won't care as much about the FA, but they won't really be looking here at EYE as they can only trade the necessary volumes in much larger market cap stocks. Significantly more money seems to be invested in the longer term FA focused funds though and those funds may very well be getting ready to load up here. I’m certainly not waiting for them to buy before I add to my position, I’m getting what I can whilst it remains so cheap knowing very well that it could go to 20c or 50c next week, it’s really impossible to know for sure what it will do, at least not in the short term. In the long term we can be quite confident where this gem will be valued though…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $58.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 25.0¢ $339.5K 1.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29325 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 25.0¢ 623596
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.