EYE 2.27% 21.5¢ nova eye medical limited

I agree with you, the LCD seems to have little merit and is...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I agree with you, the LCD seems to have little merit and is attacking very established procedures with good efficacy and safety data and a clear niche articulated by clinicians. Although I share your optimism that it'll be rejected (based upon the general lack of movement in related stocks and the commentary from those companies) markets hate uncertainty above all else. If this monkey is indeed on our back, when it gets shaken off it might facilitate both sales of iTrack and interest in the stock as a whole.

It would be great to see some more buying from our substantial holders if/when the LCD falls over. Regardless of what dynamic is actually in play volume continues to be good. On purely technical grounds short term support at 24 cents appears to be firming (lets see what today's close says). Similarly there isn't much technical merit in much more downside, possibly, possibly a test of 21c or even 19c but no real logic to that especially with those big crosses at this level - unless that was between related parties for technical reasons they imply serious interest at these levels.

I watch the presentation via the link you kindly posted (with thanks), although I agree the content was compelling he really didn't speak very articulately or well. When the time comes a more polished presentation with energy, and much clearer delivery will help drive some momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $130.0K 589.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 506631 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.