EYE 0.00% 24.0¢ nova eye medical limited

The tech is great, but it’s going to be an expensive trial which...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    The tech is great, but it’s going to be an expensive trial which means that a partnership is an essential step to progressing with clinical trials. They can’t get 2RT off the ground without a partner. Partnerships for such a groundbreaking treatment shouldn’t take this long to progress, so the fact it has taken so long is making it more and more likely that 2RT won’t go anywhere. I guess this is speculation, but if management didn’t want speculation they’d keep us update on how things are moving with the 2RT side of the business, rather than skipping over it in every single presentation as if it’s a stain they’d rather not show. Why do they refuse to discuss it in recent presentations, despite it easily being the easiest way for this stock to rerate fast (the market loves big speculative projects like this)? Maybe I’m just ranting, but I’m not alone in my frustration over the lack of any real 2RT news (despite all the promises). Management needs to give the market a reason to incorporate 2RT into its valuation, it’s the easiest way for them to make EYE a $1+ stock. E&P gave a strong but subtle hint to this fact when they removed 2RT from their valuation, hopefully the company picked that up. Get rid of the uncertainty!

Again, this 2RT rant is not at all a reflection of my overall view of the company. Management here have delivered very strongly and have kept their word in regards to the core business (iTrack Advance). They have developed a best in class device and have taken the necessary steps to penetrate the market and generate outsize returns for investors. They have more than earned their compensation. However I don’t like what is happening with 2RT, and I wish that they’d be just as aggressive in pursuing this opportunity as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $110.1K 458.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 432506 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 169560 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.