EYE 11.9% 23.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-1348

1. 15,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4154
    The past month there has been pretty steady accumulation at 19-20c relative to previous periods. However, the buying never went above 20c. Now that has changed, maybe it is related to punters here loading up but regardless, it's definitely become a lot more exciting and there is clear support on the buy side. There is also no major selling volume pushing prices back down (just look at the sell side right now, not a single unit below 23c). I guess the tightly held nature of this stock is good and bad. It is good because it obviously will make it easy for this to run hard, but it is clearly bad as well because it restricts large buyers from quickly loading up.

The company definitely can't reveal any info on past or current negotiations in relation to a 2RT partnership though. That can only benefit the other party by giving them info they can use in negotiations. Anyone who has been involved in any sort of deal will tell you that you never share information with anyone (without an NDA) until all discussions are finalised. That is unfortunately why the company is not giving us any info in relation to 2RT yet, as giving us information means giving potential partners info. Both good news and bad news in relation to these discussions can actually be used against the company during negotiations. However, I don't see why they can't provide an update on things like the LIANA trials etc. (but maybe they are adopting the approach of zero newsflow in relation to 2RT to prevent even the possibility of providing other parties with valuable information)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.025(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $53.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $94.36K 411.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45769 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 73449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.