EYE 3.39% 28.5¢ nova eye medical limited

I don't know why many here are so worried about the share price....

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I don't know why many here are so worried about the share price. We should only be worried about having the best product in this market segment. Analyst has done a great job informing us about the competitive advantage our device has. If we have the best device in a fast growing medical market segment we are going to eventually get sales momentum which will dramatically change our share price. But, the skeptical market needs to see signs of this. On the CE versus FDA regulations I presume the iTrack advance was CE cleared under the MDD regulations which is a self certification process the company does. CE marking in the future will be done under MDR regulations which will be as challenging as getting FDA clearance. The tougher CE process is getting fully bedded in over the next 3+ years. The point is FDA clearance is a big deal and should not be compared with CE marking under the old regulations.
    I am a long-term shareholder(over 10 years) with decent size holding and am excited about the future. I have lost money on this shareholding but still think I will make a very big return over say the next 5 years (assuming we have the best technology). I bought shares at 31c after FDA clearance was announced and more when it dropped to 27c. I hope it drops further to 18c so I can buy more. I think the current drop is just some of the recent 18c capital raise buyers taking a quick profit. Not a problem to me as it continues to provide a buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $65.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $180.6K 627.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129581 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 266245 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.5¢ 427036
Last updated 15.55pm 21/05/2024 ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.