EYE 0.00% 21.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-143

1. 16,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4268
    Very well put, the share price shouldn't be the focus here as it doesn't have any bearing on how iTrack Advance will perform in the US and globally - if the device is as good as we think it is then doctors will purchase it regardless of where the share price is 20c or $20.

If sales grow as fast as the company believes it will, then the share price will reflect that. In the meantime, it is fantastic to still be able to buy under 30c even now that FDA clearance is secured, and I'm definitely taking advantage of this opportunity. At these prices the risk is very low (imo of course) as we already have the tried and tested original iTrack device to fall back on, and at 26c the market is valuing EYE at a market cap less than what it was valued when iTrack Advance didn't even exist!

I'll try to post some more analysis after Easter, might not have much to say till they really kick off the launch though as I think we've pretty well established the competitive edge that iTrack Advantage has over peers. Might spend some time researching 2RT in more depth in the meantime, it's not my focus here but it is the type of thing that can really lead to lots of more sepculative buying, especially once a partnership is secured and we get closer and closer to potentially having the first ever FDA approved treatment for intermediated AMD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $45.70K 217.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2722 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 57356 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.