EYE 8.62% 26.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-1862

1. 15,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3992
    Well I wouldn't exactly say out of the blue, in that the recent rally has been due to the huge reimbursement announcement. Now that should see the company recording continued very high growth, easily exceeding 100% imo in the first half of this calendar year as doctors rush back to their favourite MIGS device. IMO the rerate has still been massively insufficient compared to the enormity of the news, and I reckon we have another big push coming once the day traders are done playing around. As we push higher as well more market participants will do their DD and will realise exactly what it is Nova Eye Medical has going for it (e.g. near term profitability, massive TAM and long term growth opportunity, 2RT, R&D pipeline etc.) and will likely continue to push this upwards. The key is to get on the radars of more investors, who will finally discover this gem and take it from out of the ground and into the spotlight. Once that happens the market should hopefully give this stock a proper rerate to where it deserves to be. Won't happen overnight obviously but I sense it is coming soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.025(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.5¢ $332.8K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 121450 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 154073 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.