EYE 2.17% 22.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-1950

1. 16,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4226
    That's why I am quite excited by the significant increase in volume we have seen recently. If this continues it will definitely help encourage increased buying from the larger end of town who need the liquidity. We already had a fair bit of institutional buying/interest with much less volume (e.g. Jencay, AE etc.), so you could imagine how much more we would have if the 1m+ volume per day can be maintained.

In terms of the max holding size, I probably wouldn't use the daily average. If they are simply selling for a profit they can distribute the sell over many sessions. If they need to get out immediately due to a news event, those days tend to have far more volume. As we have seen, other institutional investors had no real issue accumulating large positions when there was far less volume traded. Definitely makes it easier for them to invest when there is more volume though, as they don't have to worry about whether they might be stuck in the stock. Previously institutional investors have had to rely on off market trades, now they can do a lot more on market (which is much more accessible and will have a direct impact on the price).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $53.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 22.0¢ $229.6K 982.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107804 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 3002 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.