EYE 2.17% 23.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-1954

1. 16,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4228
    I wouldn't be surprised actually if all the growth in the last half was mostly existing customers increasing their order volumes. I'm guessing they have signed up a lot of new doctors, but these doctors were likely waiting for the LCD situation to be resolved before ordering the devices. No point learning how to use a new device and setting up the OR for it if you were going to lose reimbursement in a month.

I will be looking for the H2FY24 report midway through this year to give us a picture as to how many brand new doctors have been signed up. Now that the LCD and reimbursement fears are gone, I suspect we will see a surge in orders from new doctors who were waiting on the sidelines to see what happened with reimbursement.

I'm personally still buying. We are only really at pre-LCD prices, and I remember these prices looking very cheap back then. The company has progressed so much since mid last year, and imo is significantly derisked compared to the last time we were trading at these prices. In hindsight though I do wish I grabbed more at 12c as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $53.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 22.0¢ $231.2K 989.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 91844 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.